Subscribe to Daily Drafts and Dialogues for daily and weekly writing inspiration, to engage your inner philosopher or philanthropist, and to encounter behind-the-scenes posts related to my writing process and the current book I’m writing.
Here’s what a typical weekly lineup of posts looks like, so you know what to expect:
- MONDAY: Writing prompt or action item to complete for the week
- TUESDAY: Thought-provoker post related to the writing prompt or action item for the week, to get the creative wheels spinning
- WEDNESDAY: Inspirational quote or passage related to the writing prompt or action item for the week
- THURSDAY: Behind-the-scenes look at what I did, read, or researched to complete the writing prompt or action item for the week
- FRIDAY: My draft of the writing prompt for the week, or information about the action item I completed
- SATURDAY: Reviews of the books I have read over the course of the week
- SUNDAY: Weekly recap of blog posts, book reviews, with an update on notable published articles and the progress of my current book project, thoughts and information about notable current events, and other valuable information or resources.